Below is the template for abstract submission of 16th Asia Pasific Rim Universities (APRU) Multi-Hazards Symposium 2021:
- The maximum number of words is 300 words, and authors are encouraged to use the attached page as a template.
- Times New Roman with 12 font and single line spacing.
- The title should be concise and to be centered at the top of the page in bold capital letter (size 12 font)
- The list of the author’s name should be centered and begin with first name, middle initial and surname. For more than one author, it should be separated by a comma.
- Page Layout: A4 (297 × 210mm)
Abstract template: Download here
Full Paper Guidelines
You may check the guidelines for full paper submission and presentation materials at the “Guidelines & Downloadables” Menu.
Alternatively, you may also click the link here
Please submit the Abstracts, Full Papers, as well as your submission materials through our online abstract submission system on bit.ly/aprudrrc.
For more information, you may email us at email@example.com.