Harmonization and Strengthening of Global Health Standars and COVID-19 Recognition Protocols
Jakarta, 1st July 2022
On July 1st, DRRC UI, alongside UI G-20 Research Based Policy, Faculty of Public Health UI, Persatuan Pelajar Indonesia Dunia (PPID), ITTP COVID-19 Conference 2022, held a workshop and webinar titled "Harmonization Global Health Standards Protocol for COVID-19"
The Event welcomes various notable figures such as Remarks from:
1. dr. Agustin Kusumayati M.Sc., Ph.D., Secretary to the University, Universitas Indonesia, Chairman of the 2nd ITTP Conference
2. Prof. dr. Mondastri Korib Sudaryo, M.S., D.Sc., Dean of Faculty of Public Health, Universitas Indonesia
3. Munawar Khalil, S.Si., M.Eng.Sc., Ph.D., Director of Research & Development, Universitas Indonesia
4. Prof. Dra. Fatma Lestari, M.Si, PhD, Disaster Risk Reduction Center UI & Faculty of Public Health UI
The event also invited several Speakers:
1. Prof. DR. Ing. Eko Supriyanto, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, ITTP
2. Setiaji, ST, M.Si., Chief DTO of the Ministry of Health, Republic of Indonesia
3. dr. Anthony P. Sunjaya, SM, CHIA, FRSPH, PhD (can)., Vice-Director Research & Policy (Health & Economics) PPI Dunia
4. Prof. dr. Hasbullah Thabrany, MPH., Dr.PH., Lead Co-Chair T20 Indonesia
The workshop sessions were moderated by :
1. Dr. dr. Brian Sriprahastuti, MPH
2. Hendy Risdianto Wijaya, Ph.D.